PCIA TRCI/ SPCI
September 4-8, 2020
- Currently at least 18 years of age.
- Shows an adequate level of experience (regular climbing for 2-3 years, high-intensity climbing in the last few months). These skills may be assessed at the start of the course.
- Lead climbing experience recommended.
- Possesses personal equipment necessary for course.
- Capable of comfortably climbing 5.8 terrain while on a top rope.
~40 Hours, 4 day course with optional 1 day exam
Acadia National Park
September 4-7, 2020 : Course
We will be going to climbing locations around Acadia National Park. Otter Point, The South Wall, and others areas around the park will be used based on weather and instructor preference
September 8, 2020: Exam
The exam will take place at an undisclosed location in Acadia National Park